Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not only batteries, but you have to fire up the generator!?! Oh my Jim. I will get more than 1200 pills for you.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Good morning Sarah !!

I thought I might get a laugh out of you with that comment.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Oh and dont worry about them pill"s They couldn't keep up with me anyway!:D

Oh dear JE!!! They couldn't keep up?! Well, let us never find out imperical evidence of that ... please! I am feeling a bit better today - which is good. Still a bit under the weather, but keeping warm (well, trying to here in cubicle land!)

:dot: Hey, here's a serious question for everyone.

:sprint: NO! Don't run away when someone tries to be serious! :D

Sam Miller and Anne Marie are trying to work on getting a Meet and Greet for the Northern AND Southern California. Are you all interested? I guess a bit of frustration has been expressed at the lack of gung-ho-ness regarding it. I know it is far away, but it does take a bit of effort. Thoughts!??!

Oh dear JE!!! They couldn't keep up?! Well, let us never find out imperical evidence of that ... please! I am feeling a bit better today - which is good. Still a bit under the weather, but keeping warm (well, trying to here in cubicle land!)

:dot: Hey, here's a serious question for everyone. :dot: NO! Don't run away when someone tries to be serious! :D Sam Miller and Anne Marie are trying to work on getting a Meet and Greet for the Northern AND Southern California. Are you all interested? I guess a bit of frustration has been expressed at the lack of gung-ho-ness regarding it. I know it is far away, but it does take a bit of effort. Thoughts!??!

Sarah.

I actully think a hole lot of us would be interested, I put in a vote for September, I think it would be really cool and a bunch of us could just car-pool down there.

I can take myself and three others and all of our gear in my little pick-up as I took four of us and our gear on the channel islands trip.

I am VERY INTERESTED!!

Dang, the channel islands sound awesome.

And this thread reminds me of good old aol chat rooms circa 1994. :D

I think I'll have to get an RSS feed for this one. :popcorn:

Dang, the channel islands sound awesome.

And this thread reminds me of good old aol chat rooms circa 1994. :D

I think I'll have to get an RSS feed for this one. :popcorn:

Channel islands does sound awesome, And or maybe even just good ole Catalina would be Great.

And yes this thread can get pretty wild!

Back
Top Bottom