Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go.

ptero.JPG

(sorry about the bad editting job - it was the best possible job with MS Paint!) :)

Man, I thought my hallucinogenic days were over. That pic makes me think I'm having a flashback!:11:

We might need to perform a NorCal Community intervention on him! :rofl3:

You need some help buddy!
Nice avatar yourself zen.. I wonder where that came from .. LOL!!

Holy SMOKES! You think that was a bad trip - check out this article I just found in today's paper!

article.JPG
Top lefthand corner. Might need your glasses though. Here is a close up of the photo..... The resemblance is SCARY!!! :scared:

jim4.JPG

Holy SMOKES! You think that was a bad trip - check out this article I just found in today's paper!

article.JPG
Top lefthand corner. Might need your glasses though. Here is a close up of the photo..... The resemblance is SCARY!!! :scared:

jim4.JPG

Not bad.... Not bad at all!!:rofl3:

Nice Bod too.

Is that the best you can do?

Not bad.... Not bad at all!!:rofl3:

Nice Bod too.

Is that the best you can do?

Yes, given that I am (1) working and (2) only have access to MS Paint. Someday I might try something a bit more elaborate. For now, you'll have to make do. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom