Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread is SO long I can't remember if it's from this thread or another, but BOB=Battery Operated Boyfriend.

Wow, this thread came all the way back to the BOB during my short plane trip?

It's frickin freezing here!!! -8 degrees, with a wind chill of over -20. Too bad I don't have a non-battery operated "BOB" here to help keep me warm. :wink: I guess I'll just have to bundle up and crank the heat. Night all...it's late here and I have early meetings.

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen with this thread before morning. :11:

Wow, this thread came all the way back to the BOB during my short plane trip?

It's frickin freezing here!!! -8 degrees, with a wind chill of over -20. Too bad I don't have a non-battery operated "BOB" here to help keep me warm. :wink: I guess I'll just have to bundle up and crank the heat. Night all...it's late here and I have early meetings.

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen with this thread before morning. :11:

Hey........

I offered.... and I dont need Batteries, All I require is a bit of love and a lot of affection!!

I will keep you VERY warm!!

That was good Jim! :rofl3::rofl3: I think Ron has some toys he plays with though up there in Alaska. :popcorn:

Buck.

Both parts fit......

You know how much Sara is into battery opperated toys!!

And Ron well he needs every TIGHT LITTLE toy he can get, He prefers the battery opp ones but he stated that blow-up will do!!!:D

nah, it is how I always intended. :)

Precisely the reason that I brought up the battery reference. :) Okay guys - I am off on a rainy-day date with the husband. See you in the morning!

Is that the only way he knows how to get you wet???

Tell him to try Diving........ Deep.:eyebrow:

Just for you Sara sweetie.

It's frickin freezing here!!! -8 degrees, with a wind chill of over -20. Too bad I don't have a non-battery operated "BOB" here to help keep me warm. :wink: I guess I'll just have to bundle up and crank the heat.

Mic needs a "plug in heater?" :wink:

wdunne311:
Hate to break it to you Sara and I'm surprised the others didn't catch this, but your squid could be mistaken for "something else". Just turn it around or think about squeezing that particular implement and that top could be what is coming out.... And I can't believe the weiner got past you, especially with this group.
Realize that I'm just trying to help.
icosm14.gif

I think that your head's just perpetually in the gutter Brad. And no, I am not going to say anything about which "head" that might be! As for you looking all sweet-n-innocent - looks can be seriously deceiving. I am off to warn the Florida crowd ASAP.

micboucher:
Hey, I missed the weiner in a bun.
I think, in light of my inability to not have a pervy avatar, that I might have to bring the hotdog back! Any thoughts!? ---

self-esteem-is-awesome.jpg

All I require is a bit of love and a lot of affection!!

Does "affection" in this sense mean those little blue pills?! See, this is the problem with you men-on-this-board (with rare exceptions) - in order for you to be of any use, you need "a lot of affection"! :shakehead: Too much $&*# work! :rofl3:

Is that the only way he knows how to get you wet???
Tell him to try Diving........ Deep.:eyebrow:

Just for you Sara sweetie.
Damn that baby. As for getting me wet/diving deep, etc.... I really shouldn't touch that. But, if you must, then I must! I can't imagine what you would know about diving "deep" Jim. Again, maybe some of the magic pills might help you in your deep diving course. :crafty:

Okay, it's time to set the record straight. My name is SARAH. With an H. Thx! :D

PS: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!

:lurk:
Damn! she's on a roll this morning!

No wait that was her hotdog avitar again...

I dunno Brad, if you look at the squid real fast it sort of looks like a sock with strings comming out of the top. Now if you turn it over then...

PS

Good morning to you!

Hey - there was a lot going on last night. Many digs which, of course, I had to respond to! :) Avatar changed ..... jokes, anyone?! Anyone?!

Ok not to get off topic or anything.:confused: (theres a topic?!?)

But I'd like to see those of you planning on going to Lobos for the 15th of march vote in the poll http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/norcal/219099-pt-lobos-mag-march-15th.html

Hopefully this will help match up divers who need buddies for that weekend.

OK back to the usual tomfoolery!:argument:

Back
Top Bottom