Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL. If it's local like that, maybe in the next couple of weeks or so.

I have never dove Folsom lake actually. Just Negro Bar around here.

How long are you in town?

Hey Ron,

Where are the pictures to back up your claim that Kathy dove? I don't believe you, you once said you dove with me and didn't prove it until you showed us pics, remember.... :)

I've never seen Kathy in the water, only pics of her on dryland, I don't think she dives in cold water anymore, do you have proof?

By the way, how were the conditions? How much viz did you have down at the Metridiums? Looks like I missed out... :(

MG

Let me guess. It was epic. You saw 12 mola's, common dolphins, were buzzed by a juvenile whale, saw tons of jellies, and the sea lions came by to say hi. Oh and 80ft + vis.

:p

figures

Let me guess. It was epic. You saw 12 mola's, common dolphins, were buzzed by a juvenile whale, saw tons of jellies, and the sea lions came by to say hi. Oh and 80ft + vis.

:p

figures

You must have talked to Brian. sounds just like you were there. :D

Hey Ron,

Where are the pictures to back up your claim that Kathy dove? I don't believe you, you once said you dove with me and didn't prove it until you showed us pics, remember.... :)

I've never seen Kathy in the water, only pics of her on dryland, I don't think she dives in cold water anymore, do you have proof?

By the way, how were the conditions? How much viz did you have down at the Metridiums? Looks like I missed out... :(

MG

Be patient. I haven't even taken the camera out of the housing yet.

Be patient. I haven't even taken the camera out of the housing yet.

Me patient? The diver that gets attacked the most on this board about impatiently diving new equipment!!!

I will not wait!!! I want pictures now!!! Okay calm down I'm a :dork2: or just a :lotsalove:....

What I really want to see is what I missed!!! Okay rub it in Ernst.... !!!!:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom