Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I will not be taken an early dive tomorrow. So what time will the crew meet and what time is the expected first dive?

Will it be 9am meet and do dive plan and be in water by 9:30am?

This will help me calculate the time to leave my home say 6am, be there by 8am and relax and setup my campsite.

Does anyone know what time Brewski is showing up? I heard from Glen's that it's glass conditions and about 15+ feet viz at BW... Yes.....

MG

Things aren't looking like they will pan out. Mid week diving is hard to work out anymore :( I miss my off Fridays! Heck I miss diving

Chicken...:D[/QUOTE

I'm daring you - doesnt that make you the chicken :D !!

Im new to these meet ups-- do we meet at the wall or on the grass?

Excited to see yall!

I will have plenty of extra weights Kathy!

Yup. Extra weights and hot air! :rofl3:

Whattup peeps? I haven't bee here in a while. Life has been busy. Dove a couple of weeks ago at BW and Lobos. It was awesome. Working my tail off since. <---Just saying that for Jim since he doesn't know what work looks like.:lotsalove:

:zen:

Not sure why I'm still up (proper sleep amount - outlook not so good), but I'm planning on parking down by the wall and hanging out there. I'll be there by 9:00 for sure, and maybe earlier depending on whether traffic lives up to my pessimism or not. :p

Yeah, small group of us hit BW. We did the metridiums and then the wall.

Kathy got to be my wingman on the swim back and she got us back in spite of my trying to get us turned around by stopping to take pictures of everything that moves.

Sounds like she was smart not to listen to you! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom