Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm driving down from Belmont/San Mateo area. Will dive till nobody wants to go in again :D - no time constraints.

I'm off the 101 or 280 - does anyone want to share a ride?

Hey Kathy,

We can commute together if you like. I do want to leave as soon as the second dive is completed since I work at 6pm. I have to leave no later than 2pm. If that works for you let me know?

MG

You all sure you wouldn't rather do Folsom Mud Puddle at like 3pm tomorrow? :D

Thought I'd do a quick goggle of Folsom Lake in CA and came up with this...

28an5l2.jpg

I don't think it would be a good idea to scuba in this water... :D

I'm driving down from Belmont/San Mateo area. Will dive till nobody wants to go in again :D - no time constraints.

I'm off the 101 or 280 - does anyone want to share a ride?

I'm driving from redwood shores, but in a smaller car so fitting two in might be tough. If you have a bigger car, my timetable for the day is wide open.

Hey Kathy,
We can commute together if you like. I do want to leave as soon as the second dive is completed since I work at 6pm. I have to leave no later than 2pm. If that works for you let me know?MG

Hi Mike, I'll probably hang later if the divin is good want to log as much bottom time as possible on my one day escaping homework :wink:. Lets car pool next time

Heh lets just say it requires you to be a little gassy! :p

:shakehead:OMG - What else should I expect from the locker room guys thread :shakehead::rofl3::rofl3:

I'm driving from redwood shores, but in a smaller car so fitting two in might be tough. If you have a bigger car, my timetable for the day is wide open.

Carpool would be great - but do you make that avatar face the whole way down?!

Heading to the pool to check out some thoughts :D

BBL

Kathy,

You are funny about the Avatar remark,,,, hehehe That made me laugh... I can see you now, driving back from Monterey and you have that face on the way back.... :)

Remember how easy it is to get influenced by the divers in Monterey.... hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom