Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Finally got to see some of our local underwater beauty! :D
Kelp is amazing underwater!
Sea lions, incredible starfish everywhere, & vis!
Amazing new critters!

Thinking it's worth the learning curb to learn how to dive this dry suit thing :wink:!

Thanks Jim & Brewski!!

You are welcome Kathy, It was great diving with you and we all had a very good time, I am trying to see if Shannon wants to go back this Sunday!

Ron, Cozumel called... they said they are closed. Sorry bud, looks like the swine flu got em.

If you wish you can send me down in advance and ill put all the sick people in another resort before you get there.

You are welcome Kathy, It was great diving with you and we all had a very good time, I am trying to see if Shannon wants to go back this Sunday!

:rofl3::rofl3: Leemie get busy knocking out this paper and studying for the final. Slight chance that I can slip out for more fun :D!!

Shannon is awesome & it was great to dive with you all!!

Look forward to meeting the rest of you locals & checking out the local diving!

Funny to say, but I'm kinda regretting that I am leaving for 10 weeks diving in SE Asia on May 31st --kinda regret it-- but not entirely :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom