Jet Fin Alternative

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really? Doesn't LP have them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LP is out of stock on every size. According to Scuba Toys they're discontinued. They are still on OMS's sit, though, with no mention of them being discontinued.

Ya I just saw that.

Then I guess the next question, in case I am able to track them down, so far, how do they hold up compared to the Jets?

OMS have always been slow that way...

Anyway try n contact Edd at caveadventurers or dansdiveshop.

They feel stiff but perform almost as well as the jets.

I disagree, I'm a size 8 us and couldn't even get close to getting the L jet on my foot, it's an old mold and has been a complaint since the mid 60s when they came out. A Large jet = s-m

Your boot is obviously stockier than what I qualified as "moderate". I have 2 feet, 2 boots and 2 large jets that make my statement a fact beyond reproach.

In stock! And even a few bucks cheaper than LP.

Yeah, I've been reading that they're stiffer than the Jets, but being lighter and smaller, since I went with a L, I think they may be exactly what I'm looking for.

Even Rock Boots vary. The early versions were quite built up. The more recent production is almost built like a basketball sneaker and is much more fin friendly.

I just ordered mine. I hope these help me keep my trim. I'm always foot heavy.

Back
Top Bottom