Jan 30-31st East Coast Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salmonboy97

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here are the detalis of a trip I have set up. If you want to join us please let me know and call the listed charters directly!

Here is the info for what I have set up:
Saturday 1/30 Three tank dive w/lunch $80.00 without equipment
boat leaves 8:00am
561-248-8332 Randy - Capt. scuba diving jupiter

Sunday 1/31 Two 2-tank dives $120.00 per person without equipment
boat leaves 8:00am and 1:00pm
561-886-8925 Bill - Booking
www.dolphinsun.com

The first days dive is in Jupiter, lots of large fish, spearing, and sharks.
The second days dive is in Boynton Beach, lots of bugs, not as good spearing.

I booked four spots for us, Chris, Me, Todd and Pam.
Contact the operators and me if you have any questions.

Air or Nitrox will be additonal on these dives.

I'm a maybe for Sunday as well. $120 is NOT a two-tank dive but diving all day, right?

Yes, $120 is for BOTH 2 tank dives. You will have to bring ALL equipment needed, including air and weight.

If you only want to do ONE of the two-tank dives it will be $60.00

The Saturday dives in Jupiter will start off with the deep ledge, depths around 130'+ so please have experience with deep dives and bring the appropriate breathing gas!
The Boynton Beach dives will have a max 100'-120' If we end up doing the Castor. (I really like this wreck!)

Yes, $120 is for BOTH 2 tank dives. You will have to bring ALL equipment needed, including air and weight.

If you only want to do ONE of the two-tank dives it will be $60.00
Cool, I just didn't want to "assume". I'm a go depending on air temps...and if I lose my spot, oh well, but I really can't dive if the air temps are like this past week. :shocked2:

Bill, how's the clarity and water temperature over in Jupiter now? I see from the forum that you were just there diving over newyears. Hadn't heard from you since the dives over to the meisener crane etc. that day. I did my advanced openwater shortly after, diving in Pompano. Was a great time with excellent conditions.
Cheers, Walt

Walt, the vis was about 80' on the first dive but on the second the current started to shift and the vis dropped to about 30'. Still good shooting vis. The water temp was 76 and 75 but another diver from another boat said his dive was in the mid 60s. It could have been that cold if you were in a bad south current. The weather was BAD and the captain called the third dive, it was that bad. I totally enjoyed every minute of it though!

PS. I think you are missing some speargun bands. They were left behind on the boat last time we went out.

Are you going to the M&G Thursday? Either Todd or myself can drive. Let me know!

Bill, will do but honestly I have to wait until I see what the air temps are. It's on my calendar for the 29th to call and book if the weather predictions are good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom