Jan 30-31st East Coast Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately I wont be able to make the meet and greet due to prior commitments. It does sound like it's going to be a fun time. Thanks for responding and letting me know about the bands. Hopefully I will see you sometime before too long and can pick them up then. Otherwise, im not too worried about them. If they are the ones I am thinking, they were not in great shape to begin with. I need to take my speargun and have it gone through and accesorized so I am better prepared and equiped to do some serious shooting. Take care.
Cheers, Walt

Here is an update to this thread: Chris and Pam are NOT going to be coming down from NY so the dives in Boynton Beach will be cancelled. I still intend to make the dives with Emerald Charters on the 30th and will see if I can get on the 31st as well.

PLEASE NOTE THE DIVES IN BOYNTON BEACH ON THE 31st WILL BE CANCELLED. PLEASE JOIN US ON THE JUPITER DIVES ON THE 30th!

Well darnitol, I work every Saturday and I just now remembered (d'oh!) that I'm running a kayaking excursion out of Oleta River SP on the 31st. Darn it...Salmonboy, I'll dive with you next time you're over. Have a great weekend!

Sorry we couldnt make it folks. Personal emergency. Im hoping to get back down there soon though

I may just have to join you for either the morning or the afternoon trip on that Sunday. Just have to wait for my work schedule to be posted.

you said a dirty word.... work. shame, shame...

I just finished re-scheduling dives. Right now Todd and I are planning on Diving with Randy and the Emerald a three tank dive on Saturday and Sunday the 30th and 31st. If anyone is interested in joining us please let me know! Id love to meet other SBers!

Dive fee includes an AWESOME lunch (provided) as well as dinner (if you catch it)!

I just finished re-scheduling dives. Right now Todd and I are planning on Diving with Randy and the Emerald a three tank dive on Saturday and Sunday the 30th and 31st. If anyone is interested in joining us please let me know! Id love to meet other SBers!

Dive fee includes an AWESOME lunch (provided) as well as dinner (if you catch it)!

Bill, if anything changes over the next couple months I will let you know. Hopefully we can get together

Kill me now. Just got next week's schedule. Only two shifts, or 8.5 hours. That won't even pay for a day of diving. :depressed:

If you are only working 8.5 hours the WHOLE WEEK, you have plenty of time to plan your dives with us! :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom