Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheekymonkey:
So directions to this FL diver party, by private msg maybe?

PM sent w/ my address, if you would like to come to the party. That is definitely still a go. :D Tons of food that needs to be eaten, :)

1amphibian:
...So tomorrow morning I'll be doing my manatee impression in the grotto..

Chris

For a brief moment I thought about diving in a hole in the ground, but you helped me decide against it!!!

frogman_5:
For a brief moment I thought about diving in a hole in the ground, but you helped me decide against it!!!

Oooooh, that's cold! Frog, your still coming to the party, yes?

Missdirected:
Oooooh, that's cold! Frog, your still coming to the party, yes?

You know what manatees do in the water!!:11: (I recommend an extra rinse for your gear.)

Of course I'll be at the party!

It was a bit cold down there today, my computer read 64 degrees at 70 feet, but below the halocline it shot up to the mid 70's. Were both exhauster after those two dives, hope everyone enjoys the party. Good to see you again N@rco$i$.

Chris

Thank you everyone for the great evening!!

I want to see the pics before the camera is given as an offering to Davey Jones......

eandiver:
Thank you everyone for the great evening!!

I want to see the pics before the camera is given as an offering to Davey Jones......
Hahahahaaaa!

I filled in for Walter last night... It took them 10 minutes to pry the bottle from my hand :14:

Sorry I did not make the party :shakehead I am fighting a cold :yuck:
Next time girl :wink:
KP

MM, and ty for shooting me the info on the party, the scubaboarder I was heading up with canceled, and I didnt want to be the only baby at the party :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom