Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1amphibian:
Good to see you again N@rco$i$.

Chris

Nice to see you and the miss's as well. Hopefully next time I'll be diving too. Hopefully next time we won't be the only 4 Scubaboard people there!

CoolTech:
Hahahahaaaa!

I filled in for Walter last night... It took them 10 minutes to pry the bottle from my hand

AhH, you weren't so bad. Not once did I hear you say you secretly wished you were a PADI instructor. Oh, and thanks for the shirts. For everyone that bailed on the party, or just plain didn't go - you missed the free, very cool, T-shirts Cooltech gave out to everybody. Voo Doo Gas - Priceless

Dave.

Actually there was one more scubaboarder there... although I am just now reading this for the first time. I did my checkout dive at the grotto, found some eggs, got a t-shirt (thank you!). Sorry I didnt make the connection earlier or I would have introduced myself to some people...

Come on Dave, are you going to stop with the insults or do I have to start using that report post button?

This is getting good.

and yes CoolTech, thanks for the shirts. My daughter likes the Princess one.

and MissD when ever you get back here I need the recipe for that drink.

eandiver:
and MissD when ever you get back here I need the recipe for that drink.

We burned it! It should be forgotten forever...:11doh: :)

Sorry I missed this one, guys. I'll try to make the next one for sure. I definitely need to get on the Sheridan again, that one dive was not enough for me.

cmufieldhockey8:
Sorry I missed this one, guys. I'll try to make the next one for sure. I definitely need to get on the Sheridan again, that one dive was not enough for me.

I was just thinking about you today :D Well you got lucky, you didn't miss out on the dives. Dive plans were cancelled due to seas. The only thing you missed out on was the party. Lots of good food, good people, and good times. :)

Did you do any diving this weekend with the gang up there?

I forgot, are you working at a school or a therapy center? Just wondering if you are going to have the summer off.

EanDiver, the secret of the Sheridan can not be revealed :arrr: Hehhehe, two parts pineapple juice, one part vanilla vodka, and a squeeze of lime. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom