Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N@rco$i$:
Are the winds favorable for Venice ?

Nope. West coast is west coast. I'm diving out of Deerfield Beach. Sat PM, two tank night dive Sat and a Sun morning trip. It's great to live in a state with two coasts!

Looks like hudson Grotto for me. There having an easter egg hunt thingy going on from 10 - 4 pm

N@rco$i$:
Looks like hudson Grotto for me. There having an easter egg hunt thingy going on from 10 - 4 pm

Who's going?

come on over and dive the east coast with me!
i'm going out of Riviera Beach on Narcosis...reports say the viz has been 50'+ bath water...77 degrees :)

and here's the noaa report....not that it means squat :D
SATURDAY
NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 TO
4 FEET. IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 5 TO 7 FEET BUILDING TO 6 TO
8 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

Looks like we will be there.. picked up two extra tanks, paid for em, gonna use em, love the grotto anyway. Kicked butt on the golfball hunt last year. Water will be chilly but should be a lot of fun anyway. C'mon MissD, ya gotta dive the cold dark water with us.

Chris

1amphibian:
Looks like we will be there.. picked up two extra tanks, paid for em, gonna use em, love the grotto anyway. Kicked butt on the golfball hunt last year. Water will be chilly but should be a lot of fun anyway. C'mon MissD, ya gotta dive the cold dark water with us.

Chris

John and I are coming out for sure. Party is still on, as planned. Some has to eat all of this food :D

Just got home from bd's Mongolian Grill, can't even think about food right now..So tomorrow morning I'll be doing my manatee impression in the grotto..

Chris

So directions to this FL diver party, by private msg maybe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom