Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We're Having A Party

:bandsmlz:

ScubaPolly and Packman are coming down for some diving on the 7th of April. What better excuse to have a gathering and get all the folk from this area together? It will be a great start to the Florida diving "season".

We are planning on going out with Captain Ty and doing a three tanker that day. Probably a double dipper on the Sheridan and one on the Blackthorn. There is one spot still open on Ty's boat, if anyone interested.

Anyone else interested in diving then coming to the party just post here. Once I get a total on the number of people interested in diving, I will speak to one of the other dive operators and arrange for them to come join us out on the Sheridan :14:

All that said,

:balloon Post-dive Pool Party at MissDirected's Place :balloon

:jump:

We will provide everything; food, drinks, margarita's, etc.
All u have to bring is your adult beverage of choice
if you care for something other than Margarita's
:drunks:

Anyone with non-diving SO's, I am planning on us being back to my place at about 5 so they can meet you here. We will firm this time up as the date nears.

Thanks,

-Miss/Johnny

Pack and I will be there :D

Hello MissD,

Three tank dives, heck yeah!!! How do I claim a seat on the boat and who do I pay??? I am in N. Carolina now, but will be back in a few days. I would like to dive these wrecks.

If there is no room on the boat, I still want to dive that day, if anyone is interested, just pm me.

fidelis diver:
Hello MissD,

Three tank dives, heck yeah!!! How do I claim a seat on the boat and who do I pay??? I am in N. Carolina now, but will be back in a few days. I would like to dive these wrecks.

If there is no room on the boat, I still want to dive that day, if anyone is interested, just pm me.

Well Walter has taken the last spot on Ty's boat. Now I am going to gather all the "yes people" and speak to another charter. I see no problem in getting one of the other charter's to follow us out.

So u r on the list :)

Looks like I'll be on call that weekend and need to be within "radio signal" distance of land so I'll have to pass the Sheridan Blackthorn dive:(

I'll be heading up to Hudson and doing the Easter egg hunt Scuba West is having at the Hudson Grotto. But all is not lost!! The Scuba West thing ends at 4 giving me plenty of time to make the after party at 5. There is going to be an after party right:huh:

N@rco$i$:
Looks like I'll be on call that weekend and need to be within "radio signal" distance of land so I'll have to pass the Sheridan Blackthorn dive:(

I'll be heading up to Hudson and doing the Easter egg hunt Scuba West is having at the Hudson Grotto. But all is not lost!! The Scuba West thing ends at 4 giving me plenty of time to make the after party at 5. There is going to be an after party right:huh:

So while we are out on the Sheridan, you are going to relive your childhood and hunt for eggs in the deep murk of the grotto :huh: :14: :D Okay then :winky: Yes, party is immediately following diving. I will get a better idea of return time once I speak to Ty.

Walter:
Party at Tracy's house?

:balloon Post-dive Pool Party at MissDirected's Place :balloon

:jump:

We will provide everything; food, drinks, margarita's, etc.
All u have to bring is your adult beverage of choice
if you care for something other than Margarita's
:drunks:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom