Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
I was just thinking about you today :D Well you got lucky, you didn't miss out on the dives. Dive plans were cancelled due to seas. The only thing you missed out on was the party. Lots of good food, good people, and good times. :)

Did you do any diving this weekend with the gang up there?

I forgot, are you working at a school or a therapy center? Just wondering if you are going to have the summer off.

Had a boat dive planned for Saturday but we (me and 2 divers from a local shop) called it on Friday. Instead we went out looking for a dive in the bay on a whim Friday afternoon and ended up coming back with nothing more but a boat needing to be cleaned.

We HAD to get wet so we decided on a night dive on the beach. We never found the reef we were looking for but it was my buddies' first night dives so they were totally thrilled. And me, I get thrilled whenever I get to breath compressed air so it was fine.

Sunday I met up with Suprbugman to do a shore dive at a location that isn't dived very often. The viz was fabulous! http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=186275

I work in both a physical therapy clinic and a high school. I'll be in the clinic full time during the summer :bored:

N@rco$i$:
... Oh, and thanks for the shirts. For everyone that bailed on the party, or just plain didn't go - you missed the free, very cool, T-shirts Cooltech gave out to everybody. Voo Doo Gas - Priceless

Dave.

No problem, Dave...

I got a request to put someone's dive picture on a t-shirt... came out real nice

pompano2.jpg

pompano1.jpg

Ill say that looks awesome!

truck1:
Ill say that looks awesome!
Thanks, Ronnie (Ray... whatever!)

But, all I can say is:

NEVER fall asleep on the boat! You never know what the crazies will put in your hands and take a picture of it!

truck21.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

truck7.jpg

Actually, your picture helped me work on a new function in my image editing software to take out everything but the image. Then, I figured... what the heck, I might as well have some fun with it! :D :wink:

nice to know I can be of Help

Okay JIm, time for someone to let you know your gettin' a lil crazy with the designs :winky:

Oh and for the record, it is Rico Suave!

*note to self - do NOT fall asleep on dive boat when cooltech is aboard*:mooner:

So, where are the pool party pics ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom