Its Party Time - 4/7 - all invited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Come on Dave, are you going to stop with the insults or do I have to start using that report post button?

OK, I'll stop.

And.... I'll do one better. I'm out of the closet. I WANT TO BE A PADI INSTRUCTOR. seriously, I do.... I'm doing my DM right now :D

Good food, great party! How did the diving go on Sunday?

frogman_5:
Good food, great party! How did the diving go on Sunday?

Most excellent! Pack, Polly, John, and myself headed over to the East Coast. Got some dives in with Splashdown. Did the Castor as one dive - loads of naussau grouper and beautiful water. Viz was about 70+ foot!

N@rco$i$:
OK, I'll stop.

And.... I'll do one better. I'm out of the closet. I WANT TO BE A PADI INSTRUCTOR. seriously, I do.... I'm doing my DM right now :D

Dave, you were never in the closet.

Walter:
What? He likes PADI. Good for him, it's not an issue, I still like him.

:rofl3: if you guys weren't friends you would think a fight was about to break-out.

I still like him to :winky:

Actually you can use many metaphors when speaking of me. Off the deep end, out of the closet (depending on how you mean that - I'm straight and married) out to lunch, off my rocker, etc, etc.

No fights to break out. I was just joking around with Walter. I think Walter is a great guy and I have a great deal of respect for Walter. He's one of the most experienced and knowledgable divers on the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom