Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if I could fit in one of Dan or Jill's suitcases?

Miss CSSP for that?

:D

Hey Kevin, how did the recipes from Jamaica turn out for y'all?

sealskin98:
Hey Kevin, how did the recipes from Jamaica turn out for y'all?

Much better when you cook them!!!! I know Parrotheaddiver likes them too and I see she is coming..............better start marinating.

kevreid:
Much better when you cook them!!!! I know Parrotheaddiver likes them too and I see she is coming..............better start marinating.

Kevin you know I'm gonna be there if you're there :wink:

Iwant to hear about your trip to Greece and I will fill you in on our trip to Coz last week.

BTW isn't Larry due to go to Coz next week. I hope Emily doesn't mess up his plans :11:

Debraw:
Hey Twinklez!!! Glad to see you on the board! Yep I will be out there on the 23rd and 24th. Let's Dive! :dazzler1:

Hi Debra! I have an open weekend the 23rd & 24th; my only hold up may be equipment. Steve's business is growing so fast, he sometimes runs tight on rental gear; especially if he's doing anything with an OW class that weekend.

I am definately looking forward to diving with you.

Twinklez

I'm in for the 24th and the 30th both. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. Heck, I may even show up the 23rd just for grins and giggles. I'm shooting for 75 dives this season, and I'm running a few short yet :wink:

Dang it.....We're out for the 24th. Beast had a job come up that he had to reschedule for next weekend because of all the rain we're having.

We'll try for the 30th.....

Foo:
:11:

They just don't make schools like they used to...

:wink:
Yep. I have to do a scientific paper on Aphrodisiacs: Fact or Fiction? Maybe I can get Luke to talk dirty to me...

Dee:
Dang it.....We're out for the 24th. Beast had a job come up that he had to reschedule for next weekend because of all the rain we're having.

And I thought you all were real divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom