Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is it time for another gathering or is that something we only do in the winter? I think it would be great to do another dive party of sorts. I think I can bring a bigger grill and we can all cook some meat. Sound like a good idea to anyone?

Sounds great to us! Our Saturdays are booked thru June, Sundays are often a possibility, however. Free Sats in July are the July 4th weekend (that might work out, 3 day weekend to choose from?) and July 23. Again, any Sun. would probably work great, and some Friday nights, too. We could meet at a restaurant again, that was really fun, and we had a great turnout, since it was close to home for the DFW crowd. Or even a campout/dive/party time during that weekend? I don't know if anything is already planned for that weekend, or if it's even a good idea.

I won't personally be able to dive for a while after June 22 (surgery-don't worry, I'm fine,) but Donald could, and I could hang out with the kids topside. Bring leashes. Sometime we'll have everyone to our place and have a Dumb & Dumber party. Actually, someday when we build our scuba lake we'll have lots of gatherings. ;o)

Foo

I would be game,,,,,Sundays are always better for me,,,,BBQ/diving sounds fine.

We've got to get everyone back from vacation before we can plan anything. July sounds good. Sundays might be a problem, as a lot of people usually have to go back to work the next day, except for the Fourth of July. Would you rather have a restaurant party in Arlington, or a lake party at CSSP? Doing both might be a little tricky....

Friday night s are ok for me .... lake and night diving??

I'm up for another gathering at CSSP. Wonder if Kenny and Brenda (Camp Mom) can make it, mmm...nanner puddin'.

Melanie and I will come!

name the time and place and if i am not working i will come.

Why not make it a cool dive outing ?
BTW even though CSSP is sort of close to Dallas there are other uncrowded lakes that dive pretty good and even better then CSSP that are free. ( Just my opinion ) That can well make up for the cost of the few extra miles of distance. But then again, lots of folks do seem to thrive on crowded conditions what can I say.
( Hey... lets all go to the Scuba Mall again Mommy !!! Wow... Everybody is gonna be there !! Pleeeeeeeease !!! We wanna spend lots of money and see the same stuff again! :toilet )
Don't get me wrong I really love CSSP. The place is cool but sometimes I think that its the only place that many of the hard core Scuba Clones ever go to.

Lake Whitney, Broken Bow, Lake Murray just to name a few are sorta cool and sorta close too and they don't require you to wear a cookie cutter on your BCD either :wink:

In any case a cook out and Dive sounds super where ever it is !!

Back
Top Bottom