Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw:
I set up stations underwater and you have to navigate between the stations and retrieve numbered key rings ( thank you Imperial Palace Las Vegas!) . Hook those to your BCD . There are four to retrieve and then you turn them in for a hand on land and we add in the 5th card. Best hand wins. It really hones the navigation skills.
did txted find the one he droped by the shark the last time.

Whatever yall decide, don't try to plan around our schedule- if we can make it, awesome, but our schedule is tooooooo crazy for the rest of the world.

Foo

I was going to head out there with a guy I dove with in Cozumel this past week. We could head out there whenever everyone does. He's a new diver but he really started to hone his skills down in Coz. I just want to get him out and meeting other divers. I gave him the scubaboard URL and tol him to check out this forum, so he may sign up on his own.

Beast and I would like to see the Swampers again. Saturdays are best for us because of the drive home but whatever you plan we'll try to do it.

i'm on summer vacation, so i'm ready to jump in - just tell me the when and where

Well there seems to be plenty of interest so have you guys narrowed down a date or is it still up in the air? Just let me know and I will make sure we can be there.

Foo:
Whatever yall decide, don't try to plan around our schedule- if we can make it, awesome, but our schedule is tooooooo crazy for the rest of the world.

Foo

Hmm...two kids, school, work...You should have a life of leisure like mine...

By the way, Erika says hi, and watch out for spiders!

Wife and I are planning to be at CSSP on Sunday (6/26). Let me know if y'all park anywhere in particular usually...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom