Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've just spoken to ScubaTexasTony and he thinks he and Brenda can get free and come up to CSSP on the weekend of July 30. Let's plan on meeting there for a day (or weekend, if you want to camp out) of diving and Swampership. This is not (I repeat, NOT) set in stone yet, but everyone check your calendars and see if you might be available that Saturday to come join us out there. Stay tuned to this station for more updates as they become available. We now return you to regular programming...

Donald has his 30 (yes, thirty!) yr h.s. reunion that weekend and wants to attend, so we will be dancing the night away, I'm sure. Too bad, would like to meet the long-lost SST & Bren.
Foo

If Tony and Bren are coming, we HAVE to! :eyebrow:

Weekend of the 30th would be GREAT I'm not working ANY classes so it would truly be a "fun weekend" for me!

Is it time for ROLL CALL YET???

tx.lakerats:
Weekend of the 30th would be GREAT I'm not working ANY classes so it would truly be a "fun weekend" for me!

Is it time for ROLL CALL YET???

Yeah, t.l, go ahead and get it started... :D

Checked with Beast today and we've got it marked on our calendar.

Sorry, guys. There's no way I can make it, although Luke might go without me. I have my dissertation on coral reefs and global warming due, and another dissertation on sex to do, as well. I'll be way too busy to come play. I'll be chained to the computer.

:lam:

Firegoddess:
and another dissertation on sex

:11:

They just don't make schools like they used to...

:wink:

Well guys and gals,,,,looks like I will be at Lake Travis that weekend DMing an AOW class,,,,,will miss everyone---HAVE FUN!!!!!

So....it's just gonna be ScubaTexan, Tx.lakerats, me and Beast, maybe Tony and Brenda and maybe some friends of ours from here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom