Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who could forget you, Mike?! Surely Ken was just saving your name for a post of your own, news that great deserves it... ;o)

Awww, thanks Teri. :10:

It look like I'm gonna have two of my favorite ladies there, Foo and Dee! :jump013:

Unless another imposter shows up in a clever disguise as Foo while the real Foo is lurking around somewhere in East Texas.

Just how many Foo sightings have we had this month?

I'm gonna have to go buy a camera sometime....

sealskin98:
Just how many Foo sightings have we had this month?

Zero! Isn't that sad? Remember, I'm only 3 wks post-op... have been dry-docked this month.

Just when I think it's safe to go back in the water... I am planning to act pitiful so I can get other people to tote my gear for me. Hopefully that scam will last a while...

:wink:

Remember, we're tentative for that Sunday- but will do my best to press on for visitation! I am desperate to at least look at the water surface and watch the bass from the docks... and see all my friends!

Foo

Becky & I will try and make both events. The 24th and 30th. Becky does not dive but is a very good company.

Aw shucks, Mike :07:

Well....actually.....diving on Sunday the 24th will let me shop at ScubaToys on Saturday! :eyebrow: But myabe that's not such a good thing! I've got until October to get those fin straps unless I can talk Kevin out of his! :10:

Somebody decide so I know what to plan for.

Dee:
Aw shucks, Mike :07:

Well....actually.....diving on Sunday the 24th will let me shop at ScubaToys on Saturday! :eyebrow: But myabe that's not such a good thing! I've got until October to get those fin straps unless I can talk Kevin out of his! :10:

Somebody decide so I know what to plan for.

You are going to start rumors, trying to get me out of my straps :wink:

I just saw this thread as I hit "new posts". I had been reading the thread about the CSSP outing this weekend and was wondering if you were going to bring up the flag for this outing and here you are posting about the 24th. I'm going out this Saturday, maybe Sunday.........come on up!!!

Now that I have returned from the frozen tundra of the north it is time to get back in the water. I see that a gathering is brewing on the 30th, hope to see the usual sort of gruntiled folks there.

Later,
Bruce

In order to get Tony and Brenda here, we'll have to do it on the 30th. I think he told me he will be in Oklahoma the weekend of the 23rd, so the 30th was going to be the only chance they had. You're free to come on the 24th, obviously, but the official Swamperee won't be until the 30th.

Sounds like the logical decision, and there is still plenty of fun to be had by those who can show up on the 24th at the SSI Diver's Day Out, and those who can make the 30th. Some peeps will be lucky enough to make both!! It's really such a nice problem, isn't it? ;o) When to dive... when to dive... when to dive...
Luckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Foo

I have been wanting to hook up with some TSD folks. The 30th is definately out for me, but the 24th is a big possibility. I've met Debra from SIS and would love to dive with her also. Looks like a golden opportunity that I'm going to see if I can swing. Pencil me in please. Hey...if I get to dive with TSD folks you can put me on the "list" right? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom