Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to come July 30. Ive been wanting to come to CSSP for some time. I'm confused by posts.Is the consensus the 30th.

Hey Twinklez!!! Glad to see you on the board! Yep I will be out there on the 23rd and 24th. Let's Dive! :dazzler1:

Hey Dee bring your flag for the 30TH!!!

Twinklez:
I have been wanting to hook up with some TSD folks. The 30th is definately out for me, but the 24th is a big possibility. I've met Debra from SIS and would love to dive with her also. Looks like a golden opportunity that I'm going to see if I can swing. Pencil me in please. Hey...if I get to dive with TSD folks you can put me on the "list" right? :)

You betcha! :D

tx.lakerats:
ok... who's coming when?? I'm confused

OK, I will be out at CSSP on the 16th, the 23rd (doing the DPV certification) and the 30th, for the SwampFest. The 24th is now looking a little up in the air, as I have an administrative board meeting after church and I have no idea how long it is going to last. I fear that by the time I get out to the lake, everyone else will be packing up and getting ready to go home. That's what usually happens when I try to go out there on a Sunday.

Hope everyone has a blast on the 30th. Jill and I will be in Cabo San Lucas and then heading to La Paz for a week of diving. Last word was the whale sharks and hammerheads were there! YEEHAW!

UndrWatrDan:
Hope everyone has a blast on the 30th. Jill and I will be in Cabo San Lucas and then heading to La Paz for a week of diving. Last word was the whale sharks and hammerheads were there! YEEHAW!

You would give up diving CSSP with us for that :monkeydan . This little guy is named "monkeydan", seems appropriate, you off monkeying around!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom