Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxWingnut:
Where is everyone meeting on the 30th?????? I am so confused and sober.

We're meeting at CSSP for some diving, munching and Swamper debauchery...LOL :laughing:

Firefyter:
I'm in for the 24th and the 30th both. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody. Heck, I may even show up the 23rd just for grins and giggles. I'm shooting for 75 dives this season, and I'm running a few short yet :wink:

Well, I'll be out there Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th. :eyebrow:
So come on out, I'm going to try to get at least 6 or 7 more dives in before I head toward Cayman.

TruckDiver:
Well, I'll be out there Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th. :eyebrow:
So come on out, I'm going to try to get at least 6 or 7 more dives in before I head toward Cayman.

I'll be there the 24th for sure, I'm not so sure about the 23rd yet. I may have to teach a class at the academy, but if I don't, I'll show up. I'll know more later in the week...

BTW, keep rubbing in it about Cayman and the Hurricane Gods are gonna get ya....LOL.

Firefyter:
BTW, keep rubbing in it about Cayman and the Hurricane Gods are gonna get ya....LOL.

They may already have... :eyebrow:

ScubaTexan:
We're meeting at CSSP for some diving, munching and Swamper debauchery...LOL :laughing:

I know that part but where at CSSP, which dock? Still sober but only slightly confused more dazed than confused. Starting to sound like Jim Morrison now.

Firefyter:

Ok, me be good now................

TxWingnut:
I know that part but where at CSSP, which dock? Still sober but only slightly confused more dazed than confused. Starting to sound like Jim Morrison now.

OK, we're going to meet at the north docks, over by the Beast Bench, Mr. Mojo Risin' ... LOL :D

I'll be there on the 23/24 with a class so I'll stop by and say HI (like usual) but the 30TH I AM "FUN" DIVING!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom