Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't be there the 23rd, have to teach a class at the academy. I'll be there the 24th though.

Firefyter:
I won't be there the 23rd, have to teach a class at the academy. I'll be there the 24th though.

Party pooper...LOL :bogey:

Dutchman:
Camp as in a tent. It' 100 degrees. Hope AC works. We will be out 23rd & 24th also. Then the following weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I camped the evening of the 3rd. I don't know the temp but it was pretty hot that day. Too long of a drive for me to go home and back, so I'll find a shady spot and settle in for the evening. It's beautiful there at night; but take your bug repellent - the mosquitos get hungry.

ScubaTexan:
The Beast Bench is a gear bench over by the second set of pavilions on the north side. To get to the north side, turn left as you get past the gate and and wind your way around to the pavilions that you see ahead. You're heading north when you do that... :)

OK, then that's where I'll look for you. I'm usually at the first "set" of pavillions. I guess you're gonna be just the other side of the port-a-johns. Like I said before, I don't pay much attention to the sun out there (other than to get out of it), but that always seemed like the south side to me. "Go left, young lady" I will. Looking forward to my first TSD dive, and also meeting up with Debra. See you soon!

Twinklez

Dutchman:
What time does everyone start arriving?

I usually try to get out there by 10am.

I'll be "pulling" our first OW dive out of the water by than... If I see ya I'll give ya a "report"!!

tx.lakerats:
I'll be "pulling" our first OW dive out of the water by than... If I see ya I'll give ya a "report"!!

Much obliged, Ma'am! :)

Dutchman:
What time does everyone start arriving?
I'll be there a little before 0900 Saturday, on Sunday I plan on being at the lake as early as I can get in, say 0700. :11: C-ya!

I will be out there this weekend for my Rescue class and next weekend for fun. It would be cool to meet some of you...I wanted to make it out last Sunday, but I ended up spending all day in some classes.

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom