Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, Dee.... we were really looking forward to seeing ya'll again. I'm sorry you're not going to be able to make it, but it just looks like we're gonna have to do it again... and we reeeeeally hate having these get-togethers :D

OK, with three days left before Saturday, who all is STILL planning on coming?

Peyton and I are there.

ScubaTexan:
OK, with three days left before Saturday, who all is STILL planning on coming?

but I'll be there.

I'm planning on being out there but there is a "slim" chance that I'm going to have to work..

tx.lakerats:
I'm planning on being out there but there is a "slim" chance that I'm going to have to work..

Do you ever tell your boss that you'll be there for work but there is a "slim" chance that you'll have to go diving? :D

What time are people arriving and where are you meeting?

I'll probably shoot for between 10 and 10:30.

As it turns out I will be there on Sat/Sun DMing an O/W class,,,my AOW Lake Travis class got changed to another date....so if it works out I can at least stop over and visit!

Anyone know if CSSP has plenty of tanks to rent or would it be better to rent elsewhere? That's all I need.

ReefHound:
Anyone know if CSSP has plenty of tanks to rent or would it be better to rent elsewhere? That's all I need.

They usually have plenty, but they've been extraordinarily busy the last couple of weekends, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to rent them elsewhere if you have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom