Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats:
I have some unexpected (like called me this morning) company flying into town this morning for the weekend...

SO now... no work AND no diving.....

Next time guys!!

Dang, t.l, sorry to hear that. I'm going to be super busy in August on Saturdays, so any of my diving (except for Aug. 20) will have to be on Friday mornings/afternoons. Not much chance of that, is there? :frown:

ReefHound:
My first time at CSSP, so I'll be there early and hope to hook up with some Swampers to show me around. My surface name is Todd and anyone that wants my cell number can PM me.

Does your wife dive, as well, ReefHound? If so, we would love to have both of you join us! :)

Does your wife dive, as well, ReefHound? If so, we would love to have both of you join us! :)[/QUOTE]

but that will probably never happen. She can't even stand to fly on airplanes because the ears won't clear on descent. She'll be happy at Tanger Outlet center.

My best bet long-term is to groom my daughters to be future dive buddies.

ScubaTexan:
Dang, t.l, sorry to hear that. I'm going to be super busy in August on Saturdays, so any of my diving (except for Aug. 20) will have to be on Friday mornings/afternoons. Not much chance of that, is there? :frown:

Ah hemm...unless you have any objections to diving with someone other than t.l., Fridays in Aug. sound good to me!!!

See ya sometime in the morning Ken.

tx.lakerats:
I have some unexpected (like called me this morning) company flying into town this morning for the weekend...

SO now... no work AND no diving.....

Next time guys!!

She Hate We.

sealskin98:
Ah hemm...unless you have any objections to diving with someone other than t.l., Fridays in Aug. sound good to me!!!

See ya sometime in the morning Ken.

LOL....Mike, I can always count on you and Thomas (and Peyton, when she can come) diving with me on Fridays. I think t.l has to work on Fridays, though -- and I'm still not sure I've ever had the privilege of diving with her. Someday, though....

Yall have a blast, wish I could be there!! We're off to the reunion. I'm sure this will be a challenge- recognizing all those OLD people. They couldn't have possibly gone to school with us. :wink:

Well, ya'll have fun, I'll be thinking about ya! :D

TruckDiver:

Get on the @#$^@%&^$%& plane already....lol. Seriously, ya'll have a good trip and be safe. We'll see ya in the swamp when ya get back.

TruckDiver:

You guys have fun, too! :D

I had a great time diving with all of you last weekend and really looking forward to it again. But this weekend I'll have to settle for thinking of you while I'm diving off of Catalina. :)

Twinklez

Back
Top Bottom