Is it time for another gathering?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there 9:30 or so.

I have some unexpected (like called me this morning) company flying into town this morning for the weekend...

SO now... no work AND no diving.....

Next time guys!!

I see that several of you will be out there on Saturday....but are you carrying the party over to Sunday? I will be out there Sunday and would like to meet and dive w/ more of you swampers.

Kenny

Ten9T6:
I see that several of you will be out there on Saturday....but are you carrying the party over to Sunday? I will be out there Sunday and would like to meet and dive w/ more of you swampers.

Kenny

Sunday is not possible for me. Doesn't look like very many will be showing up Saturday. Firefyter, ScubaTxn, and myself are all that I see. That's OK, I can't remember but a few new names at once. And as long as the water shows up, it'll be fun.

ReefHound:
Sunday is not possible for me. Doesn't look like very many will be showing up Saturday. Firefyter, ScubaTxn, and myself are all that I see. That's OK, I can't remember but a few new names at once. And as long as the water shows up, it'll be fun.
I will be there on Sat..

ReefHound:
Right, but with another group/class, correct?
Yea with a class Sat/Sun.....BUT I am going to do my best to get a relax dive in with our Swamper group. What about you this weekend??

texdiveguy:
Yea with a class Sat/Sun.....BUT I am going to do my best to get a relax dive in with our Swamper group. What about you this weekend??

I'm bringing the family up Friday night, staying at Days Inn at Terrell, diving Saturday, and taking the kids on the Rusk/Palestine railroad Sunday.

My first time at CSSP, so I'll be there early and hope to hook up with some Swampers to show me around. My surface name is Todd and anyone that wants my cell number can PM me.

Who has dived both CSSP and Twin Lakes, and how do they compare?

I've dove both CSSP and TL; I think CSSP is a little better. Dee an Beast seem to like it a little better also. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Countdown time, Firefyter just picked up my tank to top it off as we speak!

Back
Top Bottom