Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WAAAAHHHHHH

I took my two rolls of film in to get CDs made (I never get prints), and on one of the rolls only 4 photos took...the negatives are totally blank for the rest of the roll...DAMMIT...I KNOW I took all 24 pictures; I saw the flash; I saw the film counter advance; I was really shallow so I can't blame narcosis...I really, really, really need to save up for a digital camera and strobe. :( I've had nothing but bad luck with Sealife film cameras, I sent about three of them back to them and they were so good to replace them but I'm just going to give up on this fourth one.

Thanks to all of you who are posting outstanding pictures, I am enjoying them so much!!!

DebbyDiver:
WAAAAHHHHHH

I took my two rolls of film in to get CDs made (I never get prints), and on one of the rolls only 4 photos took...the negatives are totally blank for the rest of the roll...DAMMIT...I KNOW I took all 24 pictures; I saw the flash; I saw the film counter advance; I was really shallow so I can't blame narcosis...I really, really, really need to save up for a digital camera and strobe. :( I've had nothing but bad luck with Sealife film cameras, I sent about three of them back to them and they were so good to replace them but I'm just going to give up on this fourth one.

Thanks to all of you who are posting outstanding pictures, I am enjoying them so much!!!
Too bad about the pictures... mine is a SeaLife Digital...

Are you going to give us a private showing first?

CoolTech:
Too bad about the pictures... mine is a SeaLife Digital...

And that camera gets really good reviews, but those people can't make a film camera to save their lives.

CoolTec said:I am currently editing the Lotsa Love Nekkid dive pictures. LL Ladies... now is the time to get the bribes in... before the pictures are posted. I can airbrush areas that you don't want seen. Once they are up here, they are up here. I have Pete's blessing that none will be removed once they are posted...
14.gif
His answer to my question was... hey, they chose to make the nekkid dive, they can live with them posted on the board... go for it.

You have been warned!
04.gif

----------------------------------------

Are we going to have a private showing first?

Now the world will know. And you know how shy I am!!!!

lil' castaway:
Now the world will know. And you know how shy I am!!!!
You should have thought about that before you jumped in the water nekkid! Did you ever notice the guy with the camera is always the one behind everyone else diving? There's a reason... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom