Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saturday morning (2nd dive) Conch Wall (minus the Chip fin incident)

sr001.jpg

sr002.jpg

sr003.jpg

sr004.jpg

sr005.jpg

sr006.jpg

sr007.jpg

sr008.jpg

sr009.jpg

sr010.jpg

sr011.jpg

sr012.jpg

sr013.jpg

sr014.jpg

CoolTech:
Saturday morning (2nd dive) Conch Wall (minus the Chip fin incident)

sr005.jpg
You guys must have been at the exact same place we were at on Saturday morning, first dive. I recognize the mesh bins Walter is looking at, and also the shy hamlet, who, according to the REEF ID book is considered rare to absent in Florida! Sweet!!! I am gonna copy that pic for memories sake. :thumb:

I hope you guys dont mind .... I am going to take all the pics I find and make a mix. I am Waiting on MissD and all other to post before I put them all together. We saw spotted eagle rays and sharks as well as 3 goliath groups on molasis and I know the pics should be outstanding ......... calling MissD :wink:
Kim P

Saturday Afternoon on the Duane with Kbeck, lil' castaway & David...

Walter with ONESPEED in the background
sd001.jpg

When we hit the water, there was very little current. It was picking up before we made it from stern to the bow of Republic VII. lil' castaway and David on their way to the bouy line
sd003.jpg

Always time for Lotsa Love
sd004.jpg

There was someone fishing above... but, not for long, Kbeck almost got hooked, and it wizzed by my head on it's way! The fisherman didn't get this part of his line back, but we cleared it from the deck for him
sd005.jpg

By now the currents were up enough to make everyone work their way along the wreck
sd006.jpg

sd007.jpg

When did Utah arrive? Shelli stops for a photo op... Where's Pirate?
sd008.jpg

Kbeck takes lead and I follow the group toward the center of the wreck... current is up and everyone is low to the deck
sd009.jpg

large pass through and a break from the currents
sd010.jpg

These guys were on break too
sd011.jpg

Time for a meal in the galley
sd012.jpg

Who left a perfectly good Hobart behind? Mashed potatos anyone?
sd013.jpg

Given time, equipment and a plan... this looks interesting!
sd014.jpg

NetMage... Where's your gun?
sd015.jpg

sd002.jpg

Scuba_Jenny:
You guys must have been at the exact same place we were at on Saturday morning, first dive. I recognize the mesh bins Walter is looking at, and also the shy hamlet, who, according to the REEF ID book is considered rare to absent in Florida! Sweet!!! I am gonna copy that pic for memories sake. :thumb:

I'm not looking at the mesh bins, I'm taking a garbage bag off one to throw away. I was hoping Jim got a shot of that Shy Hamlet, I didn't think he had time, it was moving quickly. While they are rare, I've seen lots of Shy Hamlets in Florida. I wish I saw that many Indigos.

Walter:
I'm not looking at the mesh bins, I'm taking a garbage bag off one to throw away. I was hoping Jim got a shot of that Shy Hamlet, I didn't think he had time, it was moving quickly. While they are rare, I've seen lots of Shy Hamlets in Florida. I wish I saw that many Indigos.
This one was moving fast. It took four attempts to get this one... and I wasn't happy with the quality of that...

I am currently editing the Lotsa Love Nekkid dive pictures. LL Ladies... now is the time to get the bribes in... before the pictures are posted. I can airbrush areas that you don't want seen. Once they are up here, they are up here. I have Pete's blessing that none will be removed once they are posted... :14: His answer to my question was... hey, they chose to make the nekkid dive, they can live with them posted on the board... go for it.

You have been warned! :D

deepstops:
CoolTech:
Given time, equipment and a plan... this looks interesting!
sd014.jpg
You say when and Tim and I are there :D
The mess hall is a very interesting place down there.
I'm thinking Reunion time... August 17, 18 & 19... I think I can make it a foursome :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom