Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmmmm can you please make me look like a supermodel cool t .... i dont mind lol :wink:

Divergirl4u:
hmmmmm can you please make me look like a supermodel cool t .... i dont mind lol :wink:
You actually went farther than most of the nekkid divers this weekend! I was on that dive, and yes... I have pictures... Out of courtesy, I did not post that part of the Conch Wall dive :14:

By the way... That you and I now have history. Other than Walter, you are the only other person with whom I dived nekkid at both Invasions so far. I expect it to be tradition for the coming Invasions!

CoolTech:
... I have pictures... Out of courtesy, I did not post that part of the Conch Wall dive :14:

By the way... That you and I now have history. Other than Walter, you are the only other person with whom I dived nekkid at both Invasions so far. I expect it to be tradition for the coming Invasions!

oh no .... I was a bad girl again :blinking: could you pleas email me the pics so I can blackmail one particular diver divergirl4u@yahoo.com

Tradition going stong and plan to continue it at the Reunion :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
oh no .... I was a bad girl again :blinking: could you pleas email me the pics so I can blackmail one particular diver divergirl4u@yahoo.com
Not a chance... All photographers have a private collection that can be used for [-]blackmail[/-] enticement purposes... Just be happy in the fact they will never see the light of day... if you comply :14:

Divergirl4u:
Tradition going stong and plan to continue it at the Reunion :wink:
Kim P
That's my girl! :14:

Now Jim that is no fair :(... i want to see mine only then :sadangel: .... ok my buddy my friend ,,,, my roomie and budda buddy ... nekkid dive friend and ALL that :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
I have one picture to share.....

gnomenapper.jpg
he could have had a life, gone back to the PI, partied with the PPD again :shakehead

dlndavid:
he could have had a life, gone back to the PI, partied with the PPD again :shakehead
Are you kidding? David, this is the first time you've made it to this thread (that I can remember)... now you are shaking your head that the two are together? Do you realize they have never been together before? Do you realize this is the first time the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligned with Mars? Peace will guide the planets, and love will guide the stars... This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.... :rofl3:

Divergirl4u:
Now Jim that is no fair :(... i want to see mine only then :sadangel: .... OK my buddy my friend ,,,, my roomie and budda buddy ... nekkid dive friend and ALL that :wink:
... Perhaps you didn't realize who you are posting to... Remember... me? These niceties don't work on me... even the not so niceties don't work on me... I have a hard drive full of future [-]blackmail[/-]... er, I mean enticement underwater photos....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom