Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary:
Missdirected,

So I've just back from NY and didn't have access or time to access my computer, so I just saw your posting. I'm haven't looked at the registration emails but would suggest we touch base with Brenda or myself so we figure this out?

Good Diving,

Okay, no worries, whenever you guys have time. I'm not going anywhere. Just know, we are happy to go another boat, if there is a reef or something, or even another time, whatever. :D

Missdirected:
Okay, no worries, whenever you guys have time. I'm not going anywhere. Just know, we are happy to go another boat, if there is a reef or something, or even another time, whatever. :D

Misdirected....We just pulled your form and you had number in party 3, but only signed up for 2 divers doing the Eagle on Sunday morning. Was that correct? Give us a call at your convenience and we'll get this all straighten out.

We want everyone to have a GREAT time.

Good Diving,

Missdirected:
See Post #84 on this thread:

Now today:
Admiral: No can do. I am full. You didn't sign her up for any dives/ Sorry

Note: I was going to email this however, it seems with emails and this thread it might be better to keep things in one spot :ne_nau: If it is not possible to fit her in, no worries, just let me know.:) The three of us will figure something else out. We're more reef people anywhoozle :D

Miss D I am booked for 2 divers on the eagle and duane ... but it looks like I dont have a second diver ... if this spot would help let me know :wink:
Kim P

I still think another set of dives for the Duane, Eagle, and Spiegel would sell out all seats over this engagement time period.

I for one (actually 2) am still looking to book Afternoon trips: 7/14 Saturday, and 7/15 Sunday.

I do not know all the Ops down there but I know there are several across the street from this location. I believe I will be succesful in finding two seats on a boat going to one of those three wrecks on those two afternoons.

However the best made plans of mice and men...

Scuba_Jenny:
For those that were there last year, any suggestions on making this year's INVASION even better??

Link to dives and INVASION II

Tim Tams and some aussie Bundy!!!!

bundaberg2.jpg

who is the girl hugging the bottle?

they're probably on their honeymoon

Orlando Eric:
I still think another set of dives for the Duane, Eagle, and Spiegel would sell out all seats over this engagement time period.

I for one (actually 2) am still looking to book Afternoon trips: 7/14 Saturday, and 7/15 Sunday.

I do not know all the Ops down there but I know there are several across the street from this location. I believe I will be succesful in finding two seats on a boat going to one of those three wrecks on those two afternoons.

I agree. But then I am the other one of his "2." Anyone else not on a wreck trip Sat and Sun afternoon who might be interested in finding a another boat to go to the wrecks?

Wow I guess it has been a long time since I posted here and I didn't quite do the quote thing right...:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom