Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Thanks, Joyce. Glad I checked that as lil sis is missing off of the schedule.
My friend Robyn was missing off the schedule too for the 7/14 and 7/15 dives. She was there on the original schedule sent, and now she's gone except for 7/16 am dive. And I noticed some people are listed twice. I emailed Gary and Brenda to let them know. I don't want her spot given away.

Yeah, night dive on 7/13 on RVII doesn't have a destination. Eagle would be cool. Or the Duane. Or anywhere underwater will be fine.

fairybasslet:
My friend Robyn was missing off the schedule too for the 7/14 and 7/15 dives. She was there on the original schedule sent, and now she's gone except for 7/16 am dive. And I noticed some people are listed twice. I emailed Gary and Brenda to let them know. I don't want her spot given away.

The people that are listed twice do exist. For example, me. The second me would be my hubby.

I hope that they get Robyn straightened out. I know how excited she is about this trip.

joystershell:
The second me would be my hubby.

:confused:

are you like a Budhist now or something?

i am he as you are he and we are one together...

fairybasslet:

The people listed twice are that way because they did the booking, and the other person is their +1 or +2 whatever the case may be.

joystershell:
BTW, who's Mike Klein? Will I be sleeping with him? :11: What will my hubby say?

:rofl3:

Walter you are listed on 7/15 as doing the Duane dive. This is the dive you were wanting to do on the Eagle and hoping that everyone would agree to do a double dip, if my memory serves me correctly.

Edited; nvm Walter. Ignore me :)

Walter:
My schedule is Friday night - hopefully on a deep wreck - first choice the Eagle on the Republic VII

Saturday morning Eagle Republic VII

Saturday afternoon the Grove Republic VII

Sunday morning Eagle Aquatic Diver

Yes, I know that's not what the spread sheet says, but I made changes.

Perhaps we can trade around for the night dive Friday so all the shallow reef folks are on one boat and all the deep wreck folks are on the other. That way everyone is happy.

Very good. Donna won't be nervous about diving the Eagle if you are there, too.

Walter can take her to an air pocket to discuss how the dive is going... or... where our 3rd dive buddy disappeared to :grin

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom