Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Nope, taken at the moment. However, I would not want a most eligible bachelorette of your stature to slide under the radar. Furthermore, some of these fella's need some time to clean up their act in order to be in the running :winky:

We're angels I tell you.... those horns are cosmetic and necessary to hold the halo up..... :wink:

netmage:
We're angels I tell you.... those horns are cosmetic and necessary to hold the halo up..... :wink:
Yeah, they serve a purpose, you see! :wink:

My schedule is Friday night - hopefully on a deep wreck - first choice the Eagle on the Republic VII

Saturday morning Eagle Republic VII

Saturday afternoon the Grove Republic VII

Sunday morning Eagle Aquatic Diver

Yes, I know that's not what the spread sheet says, but I made changes.

Perhaps we can trade around for the night dive Friday so all the shallow reef folks are on one boat and all the deep wreck folks are on the other. That way everyone is happy.

Thanks, Joyce. Glad I checked that as lil sis is missing off of the schedule.

Missdirected:
Thanks, Joyce. Glad I checked that as lil sis is missing off of the schedule.

Check it closely. I had a brief moment of panic when I didn't see Mike's name listed. Then I noticed that they had me listed twice, and a Mike Klein listed on one dive. Can't explain the inconsistencies.

BTW, who's Mike Klein? Will I be sleeping with him? :11: What will my hubby say?

Well, I won't be bothering you during the Invasion... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom