Invasion II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Careful, Tracey, lest the resident SB'er's think you're discussing you......
:D

Nope, taken at the moment. However, I would not want a most eligible bachelorette of your stature to slide under the radar. Furthermore, some of these fella's need some time to clean up their act in order to be in the running :winky:

Missdirected:
Nope, taken at the moment. However, I would not want a most eligible bachelorette of your stature to slide under the radar. Furthermore, some of these fella's need some time to clean up their act in order to be in the running :winky:

Ahem. No comment. Snort. Giggle.............more snorts. Good giggle to send me off for the evening.

Orlando Eric:
I did the clickity click.

Fri - 30' Aquatic Diver - Night Dive (Wreck?)
Sat AM - Blue Water Divers - Spiegel / Reef* (or Spiegel/Spiegel ??)
Sun AM - 30' Aquatic Diver - Eagle/Reef* (or Eagle/Eagle??)
Mon AM - 30' Aquatic Diver - Diver's Choice (Wreck/Wreck?)

Now it is just a matter of grabbing the other wreck spots as people bail out. This is going to be like EBay... :swordfight: :angrymob: :sod:

Eric

Hey Eric,
It looks like it's me, me, me, me, you, and you on the Mon AM trip. A Wreck/Wreck won't work unless I cancel one of the me's off the trip. Riley (my 12 yr old) is the 4th me on the boat.

Al

I received mine... Only to change it within 5 minutes... added Friday and Sunday Afternoon dives... :grin

11 dives... 3 days... 700 miles... whew!

I haven't gotten the email yet. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom