Introducing myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NateSmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hey everyone,

I'm Nate. I've lived in Monterey for 3 years but during that time have primarily been a freediver/spearfisherman. A buddy of mine pointed out that we'd see more on SCUBA (and it's easier to find halibut like that) so I've gotten back into SCUBA. I graduate college on Saturday the 13th (tomorrow) and next weekend I'll be taking the dive portions of the Advanced Open Water course. I'm available to dive most evenings and weekends. I bought 2 tanks that are currently getting VIP'd and Hydro'd. I just bought a couple of BC's (one's my personal favorite...... the SeaQuest ProQD). Now I'm just looking for octo/regs.

Anyway, I've dove all over Monterey Bay in the last 3 years. Love being in the water. Love getting tasty fish. I'm also an abalone diver (LOVE me some abalone).

I'll be here til next July when I get out of the Marine Corps and go home to TX for grad school. Hope to dive with you guys soon!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS NATE.on making it out of the MARINE CORP IN JUL ,GOOD LUCK ON THAT.ENJOY YOUR DIVING,SHOOT EVERYTHING YOU CAN,YOU KNOW THEY TASTE GOOD.

Semper Fi Nate and welcome to the board from the NC side of the house.

Welcome Nate! My favorite diving is from the Sanctuary charters, but do get some shore diving in as well. I also live in the MB area and have my fishing license and AB card for this year... Maybe we can find time to head up North as my freezer is AB free right now...

Back
Top Bottom