Inexpensive ZHL-16C+GF computers in 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a little late to this party but does anyone know if the firmware for the Excursion was updated to include customizable GFs and other improvements?

It is still a WIP, but 3 gas switches and user defined GF's for the tech and I think up to 8 gas switches for the trimix software.

Until the D6 firmware upgrade is available, looks like the least expensive computers running Buhlmann with custom GF are the Atmos Mission One $500, SW Peregrine $510 (when back in stock), and the Garmin G1 $550.

DGX is my go-to also, but I didn't want to wait until June, so I ended up buying the Peregrine from Divers Supply. Can't wait. It's probably more computer than I need as I don't do decompression diving, but I like the ability to set the conservatism (GF) levels. I plan to create another thread with more questions and info regarding my computers.

DGX is my go-to also, but I didn't want to wait until June, so I ended up buying the Peregrine from Divers Supply. Can't wait. It's probably more computer than I need as I don't do decompression diving, but I like the ability to set the conservatism (GF) levels. I plan to create another thread with more questions and info regarding my computers.
The Peregrine is a great computer and I won't say Shearwater won't let you down (awesome customer support) due to the reaction that resulted in another thread. Yikes!

Seriously, you'll be happy with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom