Inexpensive but not going to get me bent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And then, of course, everyone decides we're *not* going on vacation over the holidays, so any diving I end up doing to test it out soon will probably have me being frozen out of the water rather than hitting the NDL limits (tables or otherwise!), oh well...maybe a lottery win will happen. Might help if I started buying tickets.
:cowboy: << Going diving next month. Want me to test it for you? :biggrinba

I have seen Oceani and Aires computer manuals that were word-for-word identical, so I guess you have something similar to the Oceanic Versa Pro or VEO? You can enjoy the Sim dives. Really, I can get pretty involved in those. I use the accelerte feature to get down faster, miss my depth turn point (as experienced on real dives I don't want talk about here), and go into emotional "oh-shoot" mode playing with the Sim feature. Really is nice practice.

Use the Sim mode to go into just 1 minute deco, then do your deep stop and statefy stop to get out of deco, but see how long it can take you to get out of Yellow. You'll get the point then!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom