In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condolences and Prayers to his family and friends.

Just a quick look at this thread and his posts will confirm he made a very positive impact on people and in his life. We can all hope to do the same as he. God's Speed.

I was doing my daily scan of SB threads when H2Andy's sig line caught my eye. The first thing I thought of was the Joke thread about Mike F.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Rob will be missed and I will especially miss his sense of humor.

There is no one on ScubaBoard able to fill his fins. We will have to learn to cope without this incredible asset.

This such sad news. I did not know Rob personally, but I very much enjoyed his presence here. My condolences to his family.

If any kind of memorial fund is set up I hope someone will post details here.

This is very hard to read. I never met him but we did exchange a PM or two. He seemed like a class guy. His diving experience was formidable. It's hard to believe.

I am sorrowfully stunned. RIP Diver. GOD BLESS YOU.

JeffG:
I was doing my daily scan of SB threads when H2Andy's sig line caught my eye.

same here. i had to read it a few times before it really registered. i feel punched in the gut.

For those of you that knew him personally, or knew his family.. Will someone please let us know if there is anything that the rest of us can do to help? My prayers continue...

So sad to hear of his passing, I didnt know him personally, but his posts always stood out to me. This is a terrible loss to all, and a serious impact on ScubaBoard. I think if we take anything from this loss, it would be to enjoy EVERY dive like it was our last, and give up the love to your brother divers, we are all family. We all need to support each other, and most of all the family and friends of Rob.

To Rob: Peace Out Brother!! Hopefully we can dive that big Ocean in the sky one day, if I can make it there.

To My Dive Brothers and Sisters: I love you guys, everyone here has such positive reinforcement and help for anyone who has a question, I'm very happy I found Scubaboard and all of you.

My condolences to Family and Friends, as others here have said, he died doing what he loves, I don't think there is any better way to go. Peace be upon you.

I've always enjoyed his point of view and his wit. I am saddend and will miss him. My condolences and deepest sympathies to his family and friends here on the ScubaBoard. "When I get where I'm going...." I hope to meet him there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom