I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL 2 exits to fill express which banks 32%, 36%, 40% and has 50% 80% and a couple of flavors of trimix on tap:D

OH MAN FILL EXPRESS IS THE BESTEST!! BAR (get it bar) NONE!! I get my fills at the local Flip Flop Dive Shop and WISH. PRAY. Dream there was a Fill Express here. --- Bad things I have ever heard about Fill Express = 0

OH MAN FILL EXPRESS IS THE BESTEST!! BAR (get it bar) NONE!! I get my fills at the local Flip Flop Dive Shop and WISH. PRAY. Dream there was a Fill Express here. --- Bad things I have ever heard about Fill Express = 0

Are you living under a rock?? I don't live in Florida and even I have heard about Fill Express!!!

WHAT! You are moving to Florida!:shocked2:

What could they possibly have that California does not?

On the plus side.
Our weather is better.
Our diving is better, colder but better.
We don't get hurricanes.
No humidity.
We are closer to Hawaii!
Mexico is a good neighbor.
We have movie stars that become Governors.
Dr. Bill and TC live here.

On the down side,
Carmen lives in Miami.

Kalifornia=

Liberturds.
Hippes.
Tree Huggers.
The Freeway.
Black Outs because the Hippies oppose powerplants.
Some of the most restrictive gunlaws in the nation.
Freezing cold dive water.
Great Whites which will eat you.
Asian Racism. (Florida loves the Almond eye) :eyebrow:
California also does not have Kimburs.. she moved to Florida from Cali--:crafty:

Last edited:
Hey Sam,

Glad I came across this thread.

I'm in the same boat as you. I have been wanting to get out of the stress of the Philadelphia rat race here and move to FL for several years. Growing up as a kid I had grand parents who lived in Clearwater. We would go down there on vacation twice a year to visit them. My parents now vacation in Marco Island during the winter, so I try to bum a week off of them in March to enjoy the sway of palm trees and get out of the gray blahs from here.

I just have one problem holding me back. I have a wife that doesn't want to move to FL. This presents quite a dilema for any plans that I have in the near future.

If I do get the chance, I'm not sure which coast I would rather be on. I know I would want to live in the southern half of FL. Either around the Ft Lauderdale area or the Naples/Marco area. I love the Spanish look of the homes on the west coast, but I also really like the waves on the beach of the east coast.

For now, it's gonna have to stay a dream for me...and a weekly vacation in the winter.

Yeah, me too. Freakin' New Yorkers.:shakehead:

No, no, Chip, again, it was a given that you'd be my buddy too, as well as my bartender. :hugs: ya know I'm a fan of yours.

Kalifornia=
[-]Oriental [/-] Asian Racism. (Florida loves the Almond eye) :eyebrow:

Fixed that for ya, and :rofl3: on Florida's love of the almond eyes

South FLorida has Stephanie Yapp a world reknowned Aikidoist (you know you want to)

Great burgers from Fuddruckers straight out of San Anotino

IPS training academy but as a matter of fact Down4Fun can take you to an expert level in self defense training. (no kidding in my top five of "go thorugh the door with" people.

Broward Center of Performing Arts -- I saw CATS here by the New York Cast.

Home to the Florida Panthers Hockey Team

Home to Sushi Blues one of the best sushi houses I have been to

Not to mention Fort Lauderdale is Where the Boys Are.

Tech Diving / Training, Five star eating, Plays, world class shore diving, and Kimburs, Brians, CHips, Terry's Debbys's, Jenny's, Marvel's, Joy's, Howard's, Hello Kitties, and many many many more SBer's --- say yes.. yes yes.. I'll even through in an Offical Florida Deputy get out of a ticket for free card.

Oh and I can not believe I forgot KAYUBA!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom