I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oooops, :fear:

Back to Sam moving down to FLORIDA! Yeah!!!! :yeahbaby:

A constant dive buddy who lovvvveeesss the H2O!

So happy.

Oooops, :fear:

So happy.

and people will ALWAYS visit you, yo uwill NEVER have to travel anyplace else, especially around the winter holidays . . .

Back to Sam moving down to FLORIDA and having a good burger!!

Well, I'm doing my part to make that happen. :D

And I especially like the fact she'll be tech trained by the time she gets here and we can do some of the best diving in the state as buddies :D

How is mexico a good neighbor? They can't keep their kids n their own yard :rofl3: :)
Where else can you get prescription drugs for pennies on the dollar? Diesel is always cheaper, diving is fantastic and the food rocks!

So happy.

OK, I'm OK with you being in Florida and luring Sam down there as long as we get to come out and visit. Now, every time I watch my favorite comedy TV show, CSI Miami, I will think of both of you!

Well, I'm doing my part to make that happen. :D

And I especially like the fact she'll be tech trained by the time she gets here and we can do some of the best diving in the state as buddies :D

Terri and I already called dibs...

OK, I'm OK with you being in Florida and luring Sam down there as long as we get to come out and visit. Now, every time I watch my favorite comedy TV show, CSI Miami, I will think of both of you!

You are more than welcome! I'm happy to have you and our lovely bride in for a visit :D

CSI Miami is filmed in California. But you already knew that! :p

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom