I'm Moving to Florida!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Kitty, I don't see that in the thread so step aside.
Besides, your girlfriend will need to take some classes first :popcorn:

:kiss2: :mooner:

Florida Residents,

I have dived Key West, Jupiter, Ft Lauderdale, Key Largo, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Ginnie Springs (Ballroom only) so am torn about where I should move to, near reef and wrecks or near caves. I am very interested in cave training so will consider cave country as well.

Doing some recon for a planned move in 2 - 3 years, most likely 2 years, and need input from the residents so let me know which part of Florida I should consider, why, the pros and cons...let the games begin!!

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post and for any advise you can offer.

What wonderful news Sam !!! I vote S. Florida so you can be near to so many peeps who love you !!! Besides, you can always hitch a ride with Tim and I when we go to cave country . . . I am planning on spending more time up there after my training :D

And if you move to FLL you'll be very close to the best martini around.:wink::martini:

I can vouch for that !!! YUMMMMM !!!!

Thats's GREAT news - welcome, in advance! Look forward to having you down here.

I admit; I did not read the whole thread, but unless you can telecommute, where you work may influence your location.

Regardless; I'm partical to SE FL - from Miami to Jupiter

Hope you come sooner vs later, Sam!

Well, I'm doing my part to make that happen. :D

And I especially like the fact she'll be tech trained by the time she gets here and we can do some of the best diving in the state as buddies :D

:hugs: Brian, I look forward and hope I'm a worthy buddy.

Terri and I already called dibs...
:hugs: I'm truly a lucky girl, Brian, Terri and you, damn I'm truly lucky.

Sorry Kitty, I don't see that in the thread so step aside.
Besides, your girlfriend will need to take some classes first :popcorn:
:rofl3: Boys, stop, bad diving karma to fight about buddies, we can all dive together.

I can vouch for that !!! YUMMMMM !!!!

I know, I had a big fish bowl size glass of his infamous vodka martini...didn't you see the pics of my red face from my last FLL visit? It was RED , ya know Asians can't drink. :shakehead:

I know, I had a big fish bowl size glass of his infamous vodka martini...didn't you see the pics of my red face from my last FLL visit? It was RED , ya know Asians can't drink. :shakehead:

:whistling::martini:

Thats's GREAT news - welcome, in advance! Look forward to having you down here.

I admit; I did not read the whole thread, but unless you can telecommute, where you work may influence your location.

Regardless; I'm partical to SE FL - from Miami to Jupiter

Hope you come sooner vs later, Sam!

typical, not reading any part of the thread and still posting in the thread :)

so wonder when the Cubs are moving to Miami, I heard miami is the new dumping ground for has beens :popcorn:

:rofl3: Kim...it's a given that we're gonna dive together. I just didn't know Brian, Terri and Tim wanted to dive with me too.

:hugs: no slight intended!!! :kiss2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom