Illinois October GUE Fundamentals Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi List,
Would anyone be interested in taking a GUE Fundamentals course the weekend of October 9 at Haigh Quarry in Illinois?? GUE instructor Mike Kane is holding that weekend open for us if we have enough interest in the class. Haigh is in Kankakee, Illinois, which is about an hour south of Chicago. The GUEF course is one of the best scuba courses you could ever take and Mike is an exceptional instructor. If interested, you can contact me at Jan@dodivein.com or jljannusch@dcamplaw.com

JL Jannusch

I am not familair with GUEF.

The GUEF course, commonly known as DIR-F, is the basic course in which DIR skills, equipment configuration and philosophy are taught.

I won't dive into what DIR is here, instead refer you to either the DIR forum and the GUE web-site GUE Home page.

Bob, I also have the fundamentals book if you are interested in borrowing it.

Thanks..I have heard somethings about DIR, and it seems to be a touchy subject, so i think I will just let this one go by the wayside.

JL Jannusch:
Hi List,
Would anyone be interested in taking a GUE Fundamentals course the weekend of October 9 at Haigh Quarry in Illinois?? GUE instructor Mike Kane is holding that weekend open for us if we have enough interest in the class. Haigh is in Kankakee, Illinois, which is about an hour south of Chicago. The GUEF course is one of the best scuba courses you could ever take and Mike is an exceptional instructor. If interested, you can contact me at Jan@dodivein.com or jljannusch@dcamplaw.com

JL Jannusch
I might be interested. I'm planning to head down to Mexico (the country not the town in MO) to do DIRF next spring. I have a baby due in October so I think the chances of me being able to get away for this are slim, bit keep me aprised of any info.

I'd love to take the course with MHK...

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom