DIR- GUE Course Buddy Needed for GUE Fundamentals - July 10-13 in Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deathereum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

I’m looking for a teammate for a GUE Fundamentals class with Francesco Cameli in Santa Margarita Ligure, Genova, Italy in July. The dates are July 10-13. The class will be hosted by Portofino Divers. More information about the course, pricing and equipment inclusions can be found here - GUE Fundamentals diving course - Portofino Divers.

Here's the instructor's profile - GUE Instructor resumé

I will be traveling out of my home country to take the class and would love to connect with others who might be interested. Alternatively, you can email Francesco at fra@gue.com too.

Cheers

Good luck on finding a teammate. I see that you've already posted on the "Teammates" group on Facebook which was going to be my suggestion.

Good luck on finding a teammate. I see that you've already posted on the "Teammates" group on Facebook which was going to be my suggestion.
Thank you. I found that group through a similar post on this forum.

Did you ever have a follow up to this Deathereum? I'm keen to do the Fundamentals course at Portofino divers as well.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom