I thought this day will never come

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
But it did and i have to cancel my reservation for Lobos this weekend Sun 18th.
If you want it grab it. PM me.

I heard reports of 80-100' viz at Yankee Point today, you sure you want to bail on that res?

Yeah rub it in now..
Got my classes on 18th have to bail.

Awww, it sounds too good to pass up, unfortunately I'll be diving up north, hoping conditions are just as fantastic there.

Lucky you i'll be in pool :) is there anything interesting in the lake? Lake diving scary to me, besides Icehouse or Tahoe

Thanks for the reservations Andrew. I had a fantastic day diving Lobos!

Thanks for the reservations Andrew. I had a fantastic day diving Lobos!

I take it that the "no transfer of reservations" rule is still being ignored? For the first time ever I was forced to wait at the gate until Fofo showed up, instead of just telling them he was on the way and being allowed in. I don't know if this is a new policy (it was on the handout, which may have been updated since I last read it), is only now being enforced, or if I just 'lucked' out with the wrong person in the booth.

Guy

Oh you can have other people dive on reservation, but no one will let you in without buddy, C cards.

Oh you can have other people dive on reservation, but no one will let you in without buddy, C cards.

But if the reservation is already paid in advanced, then you must repay if it is transfered.

Back
Top Bottom