I now pronounce you plantiff and defendant.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about a week on a liveaboard?

Ok, so now I can wake up...ha!

The train should be looped under the sash and then up and around the neck. (Assuming it's a proper 7' train that is) :rofl3:

What a great idea. Then you could use it to net fish as well!

You might see if you LDS does gift certificates. Does Oceanic (or any mfg) HAVE a bridal registry? That's an intersting idea...

So one of our dive buddies is getting married. At least his betrothed also dives. So what's a good dive-related wedding gift? :confused:

New pink mask, fins & snorkle for her....for him, a sympathy card saying 'Good Luck'........btw, ........GEAUX TIGERS........

Well, depending on what their training and experience is, how about paying for a class? Rescue is the one that comes to mind, since that's something that's pertinent to all divers, and I would assume they'll be diving together (although judging from my marriage, that may be a big assumption :) ).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom