I need SPG help....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT2

Reaction score
Okay folks, where do I get a bootless brass SPG or DIR style gauge? I have looked on the Halcyon website and the DiveRite site and had no luck, I found one on the OMS site but I have heard others say not to use the OMS gauge, why is this? Where can I get the gauge I need?

Who said not to use the OMS gauge? Weird...I have 3 of them and have never had a problem. Oh well, I like 'em just fine. They are brass and glass, seem bombproof, are denominated in the right way, and VERY luminescent.

Oh, did I mention they are cheap? lal7176 is right...about $65 on LP, which is where I got all 3 of mine. Just don't get the ones with BAR on them...

JT2 once bubbled...
Okay folks, where do I get a bootless brass SPG or DIR style gauge? I have looked on the Halcyon website and the DiveRite site and had no luck, I found one on the OMS site but I have heard others say not to use the OMS gauge, why is this? Where can I get the gauge I need?

Ooops...i didnt even notice that you didnt want the OMS.If it makes you feel any better i use one too and it works just fine.

I've got two of the OMS as well - can't beat LeisurePro's price. You can use these things as hammers they're that solid (but not recommended). Easy to read, and the 2" is a great size.

O-ring once bubbled...
Who said not to use the OMS gauge? Weird...I have 3 of them and have never had a problem. Oh well, I like 'em just fine. They are brass and glass, seem bombproof, are denominated in the right way, and VERY luminescent.

Oh, did I mention they are cheap? lal7176 is right...about $65 on LP, which is where I got all 3 of mine. Just don't get the ones with BAR on them...

tick....tick.....tick.....tick......:D

The sound of your ratchet as you ever so slowly let the bait float away from the transom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom