I finally did it! Signed up for a bull riding school (trip report in this thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ber!! Good luck learning to ride one of them buckin bulls! Word on the grapevine is that they're hookin you up with a ball named Jackhammer! Your warm up bull is a shetland sized beastie named Silverbullet.. I guess its a Coors sponsored dude. :)

yeah, the big ride is coming up this weekend

best of luck, Ber!

(i know a real good plastic surgeon :wink:)

Thanks all! The class is at Hat Creek Arena in Van Wert, OH. We're allowed to have family come out and watch, I'm willing to adopt family members for a day :D

H2Andy:
yeah, the big ride is coming up this weekend

best of luck, Ber!

(i know a real good plastic surgeon :wink:)

LOL! I'm seriously flirting with the idea of skipping the helmet. I'll have to see if it messes with my balance during the pre-bull training.
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Thanks all! The class is at Hat Creek Arena in Van Wert, OH. We're allowed to have family come out and watch, I'm willing to adopt family members for a day :D

LOL! I'm seriously flirting with the idea of skipping the helmet. I'll have to see if it messes with my balance during the pre-bull training.

Dang I was hoping you had posted a report. Have loads of fun. I am seriously awaiting your report :D

If the hubby or sis can't get up there to take some pictures for you, let me know. I should be able to make it. Van Wert is les than 30 miles from me, so it's not that big of a deal to make a quick run up there for a few photos. Besides, I'm sure everyone else on the board would want to see them too :D

Ber, have fun and I can't wait to read the report! Hopefully you'll have some photos too. :D

Ber Rabbit:

A photographer from the paper I work for will be there this weekend doing a story. I suggested it after seeing this thread and thought it'd make a great story. I'm not working this weekend but will be diving instead otherwise I'd go. So say hello to Amy for me.

And I might try the helmet at first but I'm a weenie! Have fun and be safe.

Andy

i say go with the helmet

always go with the helmet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom