I finally did it! Signed up for a bull riding school (trip report in this thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Did you see this thread? There's a picture of me near the end of the presentation in the link as well as a link to the only picture my sister took that came out.

BTW, the last person talking on the presentation is me :D
Ber :lilbunny:
Cool... well done!
Never rode 'em myself, though I did get thrown from horses enough to suit me :)
I have a vivid memory about bull riding...
At the Coliseum in Montgomery (the largest covered arena in the world when it was built) the cowboys had a habit of lining the arena walls during the bull riding, smoothly swinging up and out of the way whenever a bull came by. One day one of my friends slipped a little and the bull picked him off the wall... I can see him clearly in my mind's eye to this day, with one hand on each horn getting tossed around like a rag-doll on top of the bull's head!
After he'd gotten pitched to the side and the clowns had the bull under control, and it was apparent he wasn't dead, we all laughed long and hard. Bruce was still shaking a half hour later.
Rick

LOL! Actually the bull fighting looks like fun too :D I think my husband would faint if I signed up for that class :wink:

Ber Rabbit:
LOL! Actually the bull fighting looks like fun too :D I think my husband would faint if I signed up for that class :wink:
That was 40 years ago!
Your husband is a wise man... :D
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom