Hurricane Jeanne on the horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa...?!

I was looking at videos of Lucie and probably saw what you did. The biggest kicker was the trailer park in the ocean. Nothing between their doorstep and Africa but water!

CBulla:
you know what, so was Jeanne, where did that end up?
Yeah, Jeanne did a weird dance. At least Lisa is looking for the other side of Bermuda, and not state has ever had 5 'canes in one year, yet.

Incidentally, I just saw on the news that the Pt St Lucie is absolutely devestated.
Anyone know anything about Vickie & Darrel? Being hit right on the nose twice by 'canes in one month is a bit much!

I am still at work until 8am. I hope my paper mache trailer is not confetti! So far I have heard on the radio that there were 10 deaths in Florida so far. CNN states only 4. I am anxiously awaiting the official news on this one! How did everyone in South Florida fare?
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I am here. Never lost power, but we (Krista and I) did lose the ability to make proper rumrunners when the main ingredient was finished off! Haven't heard from Krista since she left yesterday, but I know she doesn't have any electricity.

Power finally came on at 6:55 am this morning.

Thanks to Simon, Krista and Jenny for their cell phone
entertainment.
The storm did kick our butts here but as of now I haven't seen alot of damage.

Hope everyone else is well.

Scuba_Jenny:
Chuck, I saw you yelling at me. I CAN YELL BACK!!!
Now as I was going to write before I was rudely interrupted by lack of power.

Of course you can yell, you're a female! ;-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom