Hurricane Jeanne on the horizon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Showboat, you are more than welcome; you've certainly got the screen name for it....however, if there are some Chippendales nearby, there's room to spare........
Only if they know how to waltz.

Hurricane parties.....my, my :wink:

Well still nothing happening at the moment, little sprinkles and a few gusts, still nothing akin to France or Charley yet - just gotta wait. I guess we arent going to hear from any of our treasure coasters as i hope they are securely stowed in shelters. Once the power goes out, the wireless connection will go, but hopefully power shouldnt be out too long this time. I feel bad for those in Osceola, they have had all three pass right through them, Orange has been just off the edge, but it still feels like we have been through them all!

I hit blockbuster and hopefully have enough to relieve the time whilst i wait and to stop me just watching a storm swirling around as they update every 5 mins - i can only watch it so much, and for the third weekend in the last two months, i dont want to see it anymore :wink:

Have fun/good luck to all, although i think most who are in the real harrms way are safe from the last we heard.

KBeck:
Well, I can waltz, two step....shoot, I can even ride the mechanical bull on occasion......
Do you come with spurs...I know Jenny does.:loopy:

CBulla:
Hey, see if she can play catcher while wearing chaps and spurs!

IF I can find a way to keep my cowboy hat on when I dive, I'll wear the chaps and spurs on the fins!

BTW - The eye of the storm is over the Gulf stream, 50 miles from land fall, headed in on the same landing pattern as Frances, but more direct, not headed up.
You bet I can play catcher with chaps and spurs... and Krista, I have my own black leather chaps with fringe...Got my name on them....ya know like that old Bellamy brothers "Redneck Girl." Yee haww!

Scuba_Jenny:
You bet I can play catcher with chaps and spurs... and Krista, I have my own black leather chaps with fringe...Got my name on them....ya know like that old Bellamy brothers "Redneck Girl." Yee haww!
:scared:

The wind has really picked up here in the last few minutes. Looks like the next few hours will be fun.

SmokeAire:
Do you come with spurs...I know Jenny does.:loopy:
Dude, they're MY spurs!!!!!! Of course, my riding gear is a little more refined...boots and britches....all English all the way here....I jump the obstacles here, I don't just go around them......though Jenny seems to be disagreeing with my point of view......

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom